We would like to remind assessors that equipment funded by Enable or Accessable should be returned when their clients are not using it (anymore). This way this equipment can be repurposed for other clients who may need it.
When clients hace purchased equipment privately and they don't need it anymore, ATANZ gladly accepts this equipment and it will be repurposed as well.
Equipment in the ATANZ CAT 1 loan pool
ATANZ has purchased equipment for the CAT 1 loan pool. This equipment can be requested from Talklink, who manages the ATANZ equipment, as well as the MoH re-issued equipment and the Talklink equipment.
TalkLink has a referral form to request loans of trial equipment: https://talklink.org.nz/support
The following equipment is available for trial:
· EchoVoice EV6 voice amplifier
· 12 BigPoints
· several iPad Minis with LifeProof case and strap
· several iPad with LifeProof case and strap
· Predictable communication app
· TouchChat with WordPower communication app
· LAMP Words for Life communication app
· PODD with COMPASS communication app
· Little Step by Step without levels
· Big Step by Step without levels
· GoTalk 20+
· Buddy button
· Switch adapted toys
· Dual switch latch & timer
· Jellybeamer twist
ATANZ OT Assessment Kit
ATANZ has a “switch assessment kit” for the CAT loan pool. This equipment can be requested for trial by CAT level 1 & 2 assessors to complete an initial assessment of a clients switching ability, identify potential equipment options, and assist in determining the next step for alternative access.
· HP Probook laptop
· Crick box
· Buddy button (small) Buddy button (large) Jellybean button
· Gooseneck mounting with universal plate
· Big Bang software
· Switch Skills 2 software
· Switch Skills for Two set 2 software Switch Skills Scanning software