Smartbox 2020 in Christchurch
DTSL-Assistive Technology in association with ATANZ are pleased to host Kerry and Nick from Smartbox.
They will be in New Zealand in 2020!
Session outline: How to use Grid 3 and Grid for iPad with a wide range of AAC learners
• Learn about Core vocabulary – what is core and why does it benefit AAC learners
• Get an introduction to the Simple AAC framework – a tool you can use to support learners developing their AAC and Introduction to Look to Read
• Explore vocabularies available in Grid 3 and Grid for iPad including Super Core, PODD, Word Power and Text Talker and then spend time exploring Grid
• Learn how to use the find word tool
• See examples of classroom resources created in Grid
|Event Date||17-03-2020 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||17-03-2020 2:30 pm|
|Individual Price||ATANZ member: $80 Non-ATANZ member: $120 : Student: $40 Parent/caregiver: $40|
|Location||To be confirmed|